Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
85 Seymour Ave Hartford, CT 06101 US
Medical Assistant – Hartford, CT
Schedule & Location Information
- The position is 40 hours a week
- Monday-Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Work Location: Hartford, CT
Full Job Description
J. Morrissey & Co. has a fantastic opportunity available! We are currently seeking an experienced Certified Medical Assistants or Registered Medical Assistants for a busy specialty medical practice in Hartford. This is a blended MA role requiring both clinical and administrative functions.
- Obtaining and recording patient medical histories, vitals, test results and other information for medical records while maintaining strict confidentiality.
- Coordinating the daily administrative activities, including scheduling, patient check-in and check-out, and patient medical record maintenance and scheduling.
- Preparing treatment rooms for clinical examinations and assisting practitioners with medical procedures and other patient care.
- Delivering compassionate support, attention, and assistance to patients and families.
- Verify insurance / prior authorizations
Skills and Knowledge
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Medical Assistant
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and customer service skills.
- Familiarity with electronic medical health care record systems.
- Cardiac experience a PLUS!
J. Morrissey & Company is the premier healthcare staffing service in Connecticut serving hundreds of medical providers across the state!
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Staffing Manager, Healthcare Staffing Services
Katrina Lazerow is a Staffing Manager with our Healthcare Staffing Services Group. Katrina primarily focuses on temporary and temporary-to-hire placements of Healthcare positions, both Clinical and Non-Clinical, across many environments.
Prior to joining J. Morrissey, Katrina specialized as a National & Strategic Accounts Manager in the manufacturing and logistics industry, where she excelled in high volume recruiting and client development.
Katrina is no stranger to the importance of providing clients with exceptional care and consideration. She prides herself on having the ability to be versatile and is dedicated to sourcing strong and qualified candidates. Katrina is a person who understands how staffing truly works and has the personal touch to match a great employee, with a great job, at a great company.