Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Digital Marketing Coordinator
29 South Main Street West Hartford, CT 06127
We are looking for a motivated self-starter who is passionate about digital marketing and video to join our innovative marketing department. The Digital Marketing and Video Coordinator position is responsible for assisting in implementing our company' s overall digital communications and marketing plan to drive traffic, engagement and new business.
Skills and Specifications:
- Work with marketing team to create and execute email and campaign strategy
- Coordinate promotion of video and article content through email and social media outlets
- Under general direction, plans and facilitates video production, including the planning, filming, editing, sound mixing, graphic design.
- Oversees video strategy and production with outside film vendor.
- Track and monitor outbound email campaign to ensure optimal campaigns and maximum effectiveness
- Assist with PPC, SEO & SEM campaign creation
- Assist in the maintenance of entire digital marketing presence including website content management, updates and maintenance, social media platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+
- Data analysis & report generation using Google Analytics
- Contribute digital campaign strategy ideas
- Design, build and send emails through marketing automation system
- Build graphic elements for digital use
- Assist the marketing team in marketing programs and special projects as requested
- Assist with any and all other marketing department functions on an as-needed basis
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- 1-3 Years in a marketing role with experience in the following:
- Experience managing and editing Web sites using a CMS system
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator and Apple FinalCut Pro for video editing
- Proficient with social media including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube
- Working knowledge of Google Adwords and Analytics
- Demonstrated experience in video promotions, production and equipment/editing software
- Familiarity with marketing automation systems
- Fluency in Google Analytics, SEM, PPC, SEO and all other aspects of online marketing
- Time Management, prioritization, organizational skills, attentiveness, accuracy in performance and a keen attention to detail are essential to this position.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with all types of personalities
- Effective project management, prioritization, multitasking, organizational and time management skills
Manager, Recruiting and Staffing, Office & Financial Support
Colin Paterson has over 6 years of experience in the staffing industry and leads our Office Support team here at J. Morrissey. He primarily focuses on temporary placements of office and financial professional across all industries.
Prior to joining J. Morrissey, Colin was a Contracts and Recruiting Manager at a national recruiting and staffing firm where he led a team of recruiters focusing on sourcing and filling skilled positions across manufacturing, engineering and distribution industries. While there he learned various management styles, industry trends, sales techniques and situational leadership skills.
Colin is actively involved with Quinnipiac Valley Chamber of Commerce, Bristol Continuing Education, and the Central Connecticut State University Alumni Association. He received his Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Central Connecticut State University. His recruiting and staffing industry knowledge enables him to communicate effectively with his candidates and clients to ensure good matches on both sides.