289 Broad Street
| Direct Hire
Post Date: 06/19/2018
Job ID: 5651
Industry: Office Support
Salary / Pay Rate :
Depends on Experience
J. Morrissey is seeking a Staffing Specialist to join our well respected firm in our Windsor CT location. We have been a leader in the Recruiting & Staffing Industry for over 30 years. We specialize in the Temporary and Direct Hire Placement of Accounting & Finance, Healthcare & Healthcare IT and Office Support.
The ideal candidate is a high-energy, multi-tasking person with excellent communication skills who enjoys a fast paced environment.
J. Morrissey is a privately owned company that has an entrepreneurial work environment, a state of the art staffing software package and hands on training.
We offer a competitive salaried position with the potential to earn commissions / bonuses based on performance with a full benefit package including a 401K and match.
A representative list of responsibilities:
- Identify, screen and interview qualified candidates through various recruiting and sourcing tools.
- Build and maintain relationships with contacts to gain industry knowledge, generate referrals and sales leads.
- Assist in the on-boarding process of new employees.
- Document and track all work in our state of the art software package.
- Degree preferred
- 2 to 3 years of Customer focused experience: Sales (inside or outside), Recruiting, Account Management, Relationship Management etc.
- Self-motivation and the desire to be in control of your earning potential.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Someone who takes pride in ownership of growing a practice.
- Competitive mindset.
- Social Media and Tech Savvy.
Staffing Manager, Office & Financial Support Group