Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
POSITION TITLE: ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, HEALTHCARE
Are you a sales driven person with strong closing skills? Do you like to open new business? Do you have experience selling Health, or Property Casualty Insurance? Or are you a Retirement planner with experience working with small businesses? Are you great at developing long term working relationships with your clients? Our Central Connecticut client is looking for someone with these qualities.
- Proven history of achieving and or exceeding high volume sales goals
- Work closely with assigned broker/clients within territory
- Present proposals directly with client
- Develops strong relationships with clients as well as in house partners
- Attend conventions, public events and other industry related events
- Leads presentation, including strategy, materials to all meetings.
- Ability to identify new business within territory
- Strong understanding of the CT market
- Strong written and verbal skills
- 3+ years selling Healthcare insurance
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Strong analytical skills
Executive Recruiter, Healthcare Services
Beth Brigham is an Executive Recruiter in our Healthcare Services Division. She brings to us over 18 years of recruiting experience placing various positions at the mid-management to senior executive level. In her previous role, Beth was a Director of HR, and was responsible for building the HR department from the ground up. She managed everything from employee recruitment, employee relations and benefits, payroll, community outreach, and overall personnel support.
Beth’s favorite quote is “Think Globally, Act Locally,” and she does that, not only in the office, but also outside of the office with her volunteerism. Beth is a proud volunteer with Dress for Success Hartford whose mission is to empower women to achieve economic independence by providing a network of support, professional attire and development tools to help women thrive in work and in life. She is also involved with the Chrysalis Center, Inc. and the Fern Street Community Kitchen in West Hartford. Beth’s recruiting experience and passion for helping people make her an excellent resource to our clients, candidates and internal employees as well.