Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Portland, CT 06480 US
Accounting Assistant ($20-28/ hr, depending on experience)
- Process accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Create and send invoices
- Prepare and analyze reports
- Assist with billing
- Other responsibilities as needed
- Associate’s degree or higher in Accounting
- 2+ years of experience processing AP and AR
- Knowledge of MS Excel
- Knowledge of 1099 forms
- Organized and detail oriented
- Drive to develop and sharpen accounting skills
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiter, Office Support Group
Jake Anderson joined our Firm as an Associate Recruiter and works directly in our Office Support Group as well as our Accounting and Finance Group, focusing on both Contract and Direct Hire placement.
Prior to joining J. Morrissey, Jake worked at Glastonbury Hills Country Club, where he used his strong work ethic and passion for building relationships to develop his skills in communication and customer service. Jake is excited to be involved with a company that enables him to assist other people in finding their passions.
Jake is a 2021 graduate from Marist College in Poughkeepsie, New York, where he graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration and a concentration in Human Resources as well as a minor in Psychology.