Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Accounts Receivable Clerk
29 South Main Street West Hartford, CT 06127
J.Morrissey is currently hiring for an Accounts Receivable Clerk for an Accounting, Tax, and Business Advisory client located in West Hartford, CT.
The pay range for this position is $18- $24 per hour.
This position will start as temporary, but may have the opportunity to become permanent.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Apply customer payments, research any payment discrepancies and maintain online payment portal
- Collection calls and/or correspondence to Internal /External Clients
- Providing customer service regarding collection issues, process client refunds, client account reconciliations, processing credit memos and bad debt write off
- Identify problem accounts and elevate potential issues
- Submit delinquent accounts to attorney or outside agency for collection
- Prepare and Provide Accounts Receivable Reporting as needed
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Bachelor' s Degree preferred
- High Volume Accounts Receivable and Collections experience
- Knowledge Collections procedures and ability to follow Internal Collection Policy
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Must have experience and the ability to adapt to a fast paced environment
- Strong computer skills specifically proficient in Excel
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume directly to this posting
Staffing Manager, Office & Financial Support
Jenny Sand has over 4 years of experience in the staffing industry and is a Staffing Manager with our Office Support team. She primarily focuses on temporary and temporary-to-hire placements of office and financial professionals across all industries.
Prior to joining J.Morrissey, Jenny worked at a large international staffing firm where she sourced and filled temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct placement positions across a variety of industries including office support, financial services, light and heavy industrial, food service and more. While there, she managed the hiring process for a large financial firm, hiring upwards of 100 - 150 temporary employees for tax form processing. She was consistently recognized for placing qualified candidates and providing exceptional client and candidate service.
Jenny is actively involved with Soldier Solutions LLC, an organization that helps spread awareness for the struggles that disabled veterans face and assists in helping them receive service dogs. She received her Associate’s Degree in Business Management from SUNY Broome.