Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Accounts Receivable Specialist
Hartford, CT 06101 US
In partnership with a longstanding client of ours, we are looking for a skilled AR/Collections Specialist to join a strong team of AR professionals. Reporting to the AR Manager, the AR Specialist will be in charge of all AR related reporting and collaboration with the company’s leadership team. This role is best suited for a strategic and forward-thinking AR professional looking to join a busy accounting team at a rapidly growing national company.
- Work alongside the AR Manager to develop and maintain strategic procedures to boost and maintain efficiency of AR/Collections process
- AR reporting – work with department leaders to report on AR statuses
- Assist in creating invoices and cash postings
- Maintain accurate AR records in Epicor
- Collections calls when needed, though this will not be a main function of the job
- Other responsibilities as needed
- 4+ years of hands on experience processing Accounts Receivable
- Strong reporting skills
- Great communication skills
- $56-60k, depending on experience
- Full benefits package – medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k w/ match, PTO
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiter, Office Support Group
Jake Anderson joined our Firm as an Associate Recruiter and works directly in our Office Support Group as well as our Accounting and Finance Group, focusing on both Contract and Direct Hire placement.
Prior to joining J. Morrissey, Jake worked at Glastonbury Hills Country Club, where he used his strong work ethic and passion for building relationships to develop his skills in communication and customer service. Jake is excited to be involved with a company that enables him to assist other people in finding their passions.
Jake is a 2021 graduate from Marist College in Poughkeepsie, New York, where he graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration and a concentration in Human Resources as well as a minor in Psychology.