Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Azure Cloud Security Engineer (Remote)
Hartford, CT 06101 US
Azure Cloud Security Engineer (Remote)
Our client is a well established and growing East Coast Law Firm looking to add to a skilled Azure focused Cloud Security Engineer to their team. This is a great opportunity to join a strong team and continue to grow your skills in an enterprise environment.
Offering 95-120K + bonus and a strong benefits package.
Fully remote, office located in CT.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Take part in server administration for all firm locations
- Build and configure servers, integrate core applications, work to resolve any system bugs, and provide solutions for network software
- Take responsibility for the Azure Security environment, working with Azure Firewalls, M365 Defender for cloud, Azure MFA, Conditional Access Policy Management, and Azure Entra ID
- Provide operational support for Azure Cloud platforms ensuring data security, availability, and performance
- Demonstrate knowledge of Azure cloud architecture and capabilities
- Manage the firm wide antivirus and anti-malware programs, develop login procedures, and roaming and MAPI profiles
- Administror AD for firm locations, including DHCP, DNA, DFS, print servers, and groups
- Take ownership of the Azure O365 cloud-based environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field with 3-5 years of network/server administrator experience
- Extensive knowledge and experience in an Azure based cloud environment, including strong experience with O365 and Azure
- Experience with Azure Identity Management, Access Policy Management, Azure policies
- Experience with Microsoft Sentinel, Purview, 365 Defender, Defender for Cloud, MFA
- Prior experience with Azure Network, Azure Security, and Azure infrastructure as a service heavily desired
- Strong experience with VMware, SCCM patching, Exchange Server and backups, as well as proficient skills in peripheral computer systems
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks while meeting deadlines
- Strong organization, communication, and analytical skills are needed for this role
Please send resumes to Chrisg@jmorrissey.com
Meet Your Recruiter
Chris Gamber, III
Manager, Information Technology Services
Chris Gamber is a driven professional and a 2020 graduate of Hartwick College. During his college years, he showcased his dedication and teamwork as a proud member of the Men's Lacrosse Team, instilling a strong sense of discipline and commitment.
Today, Chris stands at the forefront of J. Morrissey, where he has spent the last four years honing his expertise in Direct Hire and Contract IT placement. His focus extends to Mid-Career to Executive Level IT Professionals across a wide array of industries, including Infrastructure, Data Science, Software Development, IT Security, VCISO, Managed Services, Network Engineering, Management/Executive Level, and Business Intelligence.
When he's not immersed in the world of IT recruitment, Chris enjoys precious moments with his fiancé, sharing their time between their family's vacation homes in the picturesque locales of Rhode Island and Maine. These coastal getaways offer the perfect backdrop for creating lasting memories, especially during the tranquil Summer and vibrant Fall seasons.
Beyond his professional pursuits and scenic escapes, Chris embraces his love for leisure activities. He finds solace and excitement on the golf course, patiently casting his line while fishing, and unwinding at the picturesque Charlestown Beach in Rhode Island. These moments of relaxation add balance to his dynamic life.
With a passion for career success, a penchant for coastal living, and an appreciation for the simple joys of life, Chris Gamber embodies a well-rounded individual who thrives in both his personal and professional endeavors.