Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
BSN - CNOR Inpatient Endoscopy Manager (Days)
Avon, CT 06001 US
The Clinical Manager of the Nursing Department will have direct reporting responsibility to a designated Nursing Director.
- Provide leadership to staff within the pre and post operative surgical servies.
- Additional administrative functions; Attend leadership and safety committee meetings, budget review with nursing leadership
- Oversee the quality of care delivered by the inter-professional team in collaboration with the Clinical Educator(s), Program Director, Physician Chief/Medical Directors and Physician Division Heads/Site Lead
- Oversee the effective management of patient flow for surgery patients across the continuum from the Emergency Department/Surgery Check-in to the OR, PACU, DS or in-patient unit
- Review, analyze and apply data to support decision-making and continuously improve quality as well as innovative plans to achieve performance targets
- Manage all aspects of employee relations including: human resource planning; recruitment, performance management; coaching/mentoring and professional development
- Support and facilitate a delivery of care model that enhances patient focused care, professional practice and accountability to achieve and/or exceed clinical practice standards
- Actively participates in committees, both internal and external, to promote collaboration and coordination of services with all stakeholders and partners
- Registered Nurse Licensed in the State of CT.
- 3 years leadership experience in Nursing
- Ideally 5 years in Surgical /OR or Endoscopy experience
- Ability to navigate ambiguity in a complex and fast-paced environment
- Proven success in managing change and transforming workplace culture
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
- Effective team building and creative thinking skills
- Excellent organizational, communication, interpersonal, problem solving, negotiation, conflict resolution and decision making skills are essential
- Advanced working knowledge of EMR software and documentation
- Excellent performance and attendance record
(some on-call duties)
EXCELLENT Benefits-Generous accruing PTO/Pension Plan.College Tuition for family/Retirment savings/several employee discounts.
Send Confidential resume attn: Krisha Morander
Meet Your Recruiter
Krisha Morander, CPC
Vice President, Healthcare & Information Technology
Krisha joined J Morrissey in 2004 placing healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical roles on a direct hire basis. She is a hands-on Recruiter who specializes in Clinical Informatics and Traditional Information Technology recruitment both in direct hire and contract placements.
Krisha also complements her searches in the areas of nursing, psych, and clinical trials & research, Billing, Data Analyst, Mid to Director Level and C Level. She continues to stay connected with the evolving and complex industry through her membership with the New England Chapter of Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS).
She formerly was an Admissions Officer, assisting students for entrance to The Univ of Saint Joseph's School of Pharmacy and was a Lead Staffing Coordinator for New England Home care and Health Resources earlier in her career.
Krisha has been continually recognized within our agency for achieving record-high placement activity.
Krisha majored in marketing with a concentration in Human Resources. Krisha’s industry knowledge, communication skills and passion for recruiting make her an invaluable recruiter here at J. Morrissey.