Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
1290 Silas Deane Highway Wethersfield, CT 06109
POSITION TITLE: Operations Business Analyst
POSITION SUMMARY: Our healthcare client is looking for a strong analytical thinker who also possesses great operations skills. This person needs to be able to highlight trends, be a critical thinker and can analyze and manipulate raw data
- Analyze and interpret data for process improvement
- Provides analytical, planning and coordination support on projects as assigned.
- Responsible for reviewing, interpreting, analyzing and illustrating data in a manner that stimulates and supports innovative and enlightened thinking and decision making
- Uses their project management skills for assigned projects
- Develop and maintain dashboards to assess performance and identify areas of improvement
- Ability to create and manipulate data and interpret
- Bachelor’ s Degree required
- 2-5 years of business or healthcare experience
- Advanced Microsoft Suite experience, specifically Excel and Access
- Knowledge of SQL Server desired
Executive Recruiter, Healthcare Services
Beth Brigham is an Executive Recruiter in our Healthcare Services Division. She brings to us over 18 years of recruiting experience placing various positions at the mid-management to senior executive level. In her previous role, Beth was a Director of HR, and was responsible for building the HR department from the ground up. She managed everything from employee recruitment, employee relations and benefits, payroll, community outreach, and overall personnel support.
Beth’s favorite quote is “Think Globally, Act Locally,” and she does that, not only in the office, but also outside of the office with her volunteerism. Beth is a proud volunteer with Dress for Success Hartford whose mission is to empower women to achieve economic independence by providing a network of support, professional attire and development tools to help women thrive in work and in life. She is also involved with the Chrysalis Center, Inc. and the Fern Street Community Kitchen in West Hartford. Beth’s recruiting experience and passion for helping people make her an excellent resource to our clients, candidates and internal employees as well.