Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
39 Wauregan Road Woodstock, CT 06244 | Direct Hire
Manage projects specially related to Implementation of a Customer Relationship Management Software Integration for this growing client on the Eastern CT./RI border.
- Analyze business needs, and create project plans to align the performance and processes of internal business workflow and functions.
- Makes recommendations on Process Improvements to create better enhancements and enhance lean efficiencies.
- Oversee the application of project management methodology during all phases of the implementation project cycle, with responsibilities including project design, scope management, cost control, and both quality and performance reporting
- Define business requirements with IT team
- Develop project plans, budgets and provide status report of the Project
EXPERIENCE and Requirements
- Bachelor’ s degree
- Prior Project Management skills using MS Project Sharepoint or similar software
- Prior IT Implementation or Integration projects
- Experience in business analysis review, documentation, and process improvement
- Excellent verbal and written skills with attention to details with excellent presentation skills communicating complex
- Preferred -Supply Chain Software, Purchasing Software IT integration experience-CRM -Customer Relationship Management Software
- Basic Technology skills: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Job Type: Full time Direct Hire
Location: Woodstock/Putnam, CT Area
Salary: 70-85K with a comprehensive benefit package.
Send resume to Krisha Morander-Director IT Recruitment- J Morrissey
Ideal start date: September 2018
Director, Healthcare & Healthcare IT
Krisha Morander, a Certified Personnel Consultant, (CPC), has over 25 years of experience in the healthcare staffing industry. She also has corporate HR Recruitment, homecare, mental health and academia background to compliment her overall knowledge of hiring talent. Krisha has been continually recognized within our agency for achieving record-high placement activity.
She places all levels of healthcare professionals within a broad spectrum of healthcare organizations across Connecticut and Massachusetts including hospitals, managed care organizations, physician practices, pharmaceutical organizations, mental health, government facilities, and long term care and rehab facilities.
In addition to her passion for clinical recruitment, Krisha also compliments her searches in the area of Information Technology. The blend of Clinical Informatics, statistics and analysis are an integrated part of measuring outcomes and data to measure surveys and scores. Krisha continues to stay connected with this evolving and complex industry through her membership with the New England Chapter of Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS).
Krisha majored in marketing with a concentration in Human Resources. Krisha’s industry knowledge, communication skills and passion for recruiting make her an invaluable recruiter here at J. Morrissey.