Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Business Intelligence SQL Report Writer
130 Division Street 06491, CT
- Create dashboards for a variety of healthcare data inquires
- Optimizing data systems and developing data structures and business intelligence dashboards.
- Provides senior level support for data analysts and report writers and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout projects.
- This is a self-directed role that will support the data of clinical and non-clinical departments, systems and products.
- Large database integrity, efficiency, and security will be an intricate part of this role while ensuring secured data available, accessible, and of the highest quality.
- Architect, build, and optimize systems. Ensures that data is always secure, available, accessible, and of the highest quality. Architect, build, and optimize systems.
- Apply data modeling and analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution.
- Mange the delivery data modeling for leaders and departments
- Bachelor’ s Degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience predictive modeling, data warehouse techniques, Claims Admission data ideally.
- Business Intelligence experience and Data Abstraction experience
- Business Analyst experience
- Experience of SQL – stored procedures, functions, dynamic SQL, triggers, etc.
- Preferred experience using ETL tools – templates, auditing, error handling, SSRS, and other/similar SQL Business Intelligence Tools
- Requirements Gathering from analysts, developers and end-users.
- Troubleshoot problems by research.
- Excellent time management, written and verbal communication skills
Full Time -Direct Hire-Health benefits
Schedule M-F -on site -not a remote position
$80-100K-depending on experience and skill level
Send confidential resume to Krisha Morander, Director, Recruitment
Director, Healthcare Services & Healthcare IT
Krisha Morander, a Certified Personnel Consultant, (CPC), has over 25 years of experience in the healthcare staffing industry. She also has corporate HR Recruitment, homecare, mental health and academia background to compliment her overall knowledge of hiring talent. Krisha has been continually recognized within our agency for achieving record-high placement activity.
She places all levels of healthcare professionals within a broad spectrum of healthcare organizations across Connecticut and Massachusetts including hospitals, managed care organizations, physician practices, pharmaceutical organizations, mental health, government facilities, and long term care and rehab facilities.
Krisha also complements her searches in the areas of clinical recruitment, information technology and clinical trials & research. The blend of clinical informatics, statistics and analysis are an integrated part of measuring outcomes and data to measure surveys and scores. Krisha continues to stay connected with this evolving and complex industry through her membership with the New England Chapter of Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS).
Krisha majored in marketing with a concentration in Human Resources. Krisha’s industry knowledge, communication skills and passion for recruiting make her an invaluable recruiter here at J. Morrissey.