Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Manufacturing Customer Service Rep
66 Granby St Bloomfield, CT 06002
J.Morrissey is currently hiring for a Manufacturing Customer Service Representative for a client located in Bloomfield, CT.
This is a full time position, and will be temp to hire for the right candidate.
The pay range for this position is $16-18 per hour, depending on experience.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Communicate with customers via telephone and email primarily
- Provide quotes on pricing and delivery
- Data entry of orders
- Assist with trouble shooting products remotely
- Service order processing for repairs
- Resolver customer questions and problems
- Assisting in other customer service aspects
- General administrative duties and special projects
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- At least 2-3 years of prior experience within an industrial distribution or manufacturing company
- **MUST have experience and working knowledge using ERP software
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Emphasis on customer service and satisfaction
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and follow through
- Solid experience with Microsoft Excel, and strong keyboard skills
- CRM software experience – a plus
- Knowledge of SQL databases/SQL Language a plus
- Knowledge of indexable carbide milling tools – a plus
- Knowledge of Epicor Prophet 21 “ P21” EPR Distribution software – a plus
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume directly to this posting
Staffing Manager, Office & Financial Support
Jenny Sand has over 4 years of experience in the staffing industry and is a Staffing Manager with our Office Support team. She primarily focuses on temporary and temporary-to-hire placements of office and financial professionals across all industries.
Prior to joining J.Morrissey, Jenny worked at a large international staffing firm where she sourced and filled temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct placement positions across a variety of industries including office support, financial services, light and heavy industrial, food service and more. While there, she managed the hiring process for a large financial firm, hiring upwards of 100 - 150 temporary employees for tax form processing. She was consistently recognized for placing qualified candidates and providing exceptional client and candidate service.
Jenny is actively involved with Soldier Solutions LLC, an organization that helps spread awareness for the struggles that disabled veterans face and assists in helping them receive service dogs. She received her Associate’s Degree in Business Management from SUNY Broome.