Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Client Services Associate
29 South Main St Suite 302 West Hartford, CT 06107
J. Morrissey is currently hiring for a Client Service Specialist for a client in Hartford, CT.
The purpose of this role is to act as a liaison between the client and the Advisor and is responsible for helping clients
with all administrative and operational issues related to their relationship with the Firm.
This position will be temp to hire, for the right candidate.
Pay: $19-24/hour depending on experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet clients and direct incoming calls
- Open and process mail
- Maintain/update databases, including Junxure (CRM) and Portfolio Management software
- Monitor supply inventory & order supplies
- Continue our migration to a paperless office, scanning & photocopying
- Manage Advisors calendars
- Prepare overnight shipping labels and packages
- Process quarterly newsletter
- Communicate with clients, verbally and in writing
- Deliver superior client service— troubleshoot problems and serve as the liaison between Advisor and
- Support investment team
- Associates Degree or higher
- Professional, organized, meticulous, detail oriented and able to multitask
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Handle confidential information
- Team player, able to work well with all levels of the firm, as well as with clients
- Desire/ability to work successfully in a small company environment (6 employees)
- Proficient with Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Knowledge of Junxure (CRM), PortfolioCenter, and/or Schwab Advisor Center is a plus
- Investment industry experience (preferred) or general investment knowledge (a plus).
Qualified candidates may apply by submitting an updated resume directly to this posting for immediate consideration.
Staffing Manager, Office & Financial Support
Jenny Sand has over 4 years of experience in the staffing industry and is a Staffing Manager with our Office Support team. She primarily focuses on temporary and temporary-to-hire placements of office and financial professionals across all industries.
Prior to joining J.Morrissey, Jenny worked at a large international staffing firm where she sourced and filled temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct placement positions across a variety of industries including office support, financial services, light and heavy industrial, food service and more. While there, she managed the hiring process for a large financial firm, hiring upwards of 100 - 150 temporary employees for tax form processing. She was consistently recognized for placing qualified candidates and providing exceptional client and candidate service.
Jenny is actively involved with Soldier Solutions LLC, an organization that helps spread awareness for the struggles that disabled veterans face and assists in helping them receive service dogs. She received her Associate’s Degree in Business Management from SUNY Broome.