Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Client Services Associate
West Hartford, CT 06105 US
Client Services Associate
Job Type: Direct Hire
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Location: West Hartford, CT
J. Morrissey & Co. is searching for an ambitious and customer-oriented Client Services Associate to provide support to the sales team. This candidate will serve as a liaison between clients and the organization and provide assistance with administrative duties. The candidate best suited for this role is a dynamic team player who can create and manage relationships effectively and professionally. This is a great opportunity with a reputable, local organization in a sustainable industry.
- Serve as the first point of contact for clients calling in or entering the office
- Manage the intake and distribution of mail, as well as printing labels and shipping packages
- Maintain up to date and accurate information in the CRM and other company software
- Monitor and order office supplies
- Assist in the transition to a paperless office
- Scheduling appointments for clients
- Deliver excellent customer service through in person, phone, and email contact with clients
- Running insurance quotes, finding premiums, pulling brochures, sending over applications
- Other responsibilities as needed
- Associate’s degree
- 3+ years of related experience
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Must be willing and excited to work in a small company environment
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Experience with a CRM system
- $50k/ year, depending on experience
- Full benefits
Meet Your Recruiter
Vice President, Accounting & Finance and Office Services
Colin Paterson has over 6 years of experience in the staffing industry and leads our Office Support team here at J. Morrissey. He primarily focuses on temporary placements of office and financial professional across all industries.
Prior to joining J. Morrissey, Colin was a Contracts and Recruiting Manager at a national recruiting and staffing firm where he led a team of recruiters focusing on sourcing and filling skilled positions across manufacturing, engineering and distribution industries. While there he learned various management styles, industry trends, sales techniques and situational leadership skills.
Colin is actively involved with Quinnipiac Valley Chamber of Commerce, Bristol Continuing Education, and the Central Connecticut State University Alumni Association. He received his Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Central Connecticut State University. His recruiting and staffing industry knowledge enables him to communicate effectively with his candidates and clients to ensure good matches on both sides.