Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Clinical Research Professional Team Lead
221 Whitney Avenue Guilford, CT 06471 | Direct Hire
- Oversee clinical trial related operations for full life cycle of the trial from initial conception through completion
- Manage the specific oncology clinical trials portfolio including industry, investigator initiated trials.
- Accountable for the clinical research compliance with federal regulations, Institutional Review Board for departmental policies.
Coordinates facility inventory, protocol approval, trial feasibility analysis and implementation.
- Tracks new protocols through the implementation process while providing writing, regulatory and editing support to investigators.
- Responsible for staff hiring staff, delegate work assignments on specific clinical trials, performance management and for workforce planning; Informed consent, data management accuracy and audit of studies.
- Manages the conduct by monitoring the use of Good Clinical Practice guidelines.
- Regular collaboration with Principal Investigators on initiation plans for various complex trials.
- Manages compliance and research support staff performance.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with trial sponsor requirements and timelines.
- Implement corrective action plans to ensure the implementation of new workflow and standards are in the conduct of research.
- Regularly attends meetings with multi-disciplinary teams
- Bachelor Degree
- CCRP- Clinical Research Professional-Certification
- 5 Years’ experience in Clinical trials research Or Clinical Research
- Good Clinical Practice Skills and GCP Certified
- 3 Years Patient Contact experience
- Adept in managing staff with proven history of staff lead or staff management
- Adept in multi-tasking and highly adept in time management skills with shifting priorities.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal, written, documentation, including emails, reports and presentations.
- Clinical Research protocols, SOPs
- Highly experienced with clinical trial regulations and using IRBs, Consent forms properly
- A high level of accuracy and detailed personality type is ideal for this role.
Send Resume to: Krisha Morander-Email; KrishaM@JMorrissey.com
Job Type: Full time
Compensation: $70-78K plus comprehensive benefits package.
Director, Healthcare & Healthcare IT
Krisha Morander, a Certified Personnel Consultant, (CPC), has over 25 years of experience in the healthcare staffing industry. She also has corporate HR Recruitment, homecare, mental health and academia background to compliment her overall knowledge of hiring talent. Krisha has been continually recognized within our agency for achieving record-high placement activity.
She places all levels of healthcare professionals within a broad spectrum of healthcare organizations across Connecticut and Massachusetts including hospitals, managed care organizations, physician practices, pharmaceutical organizations, mental health, government facilities, and long term care and rehab facilities.
In addition to her passion for clinical recruitment, Krisha also compliments her searches in the area of Information Technology. The blend of Clinical Informatics, statistics and analysis are an integrated part of measuring outcomes and data to measure surveys and scores. Krisha continues to stay connected with this evolving and complex industry through her membership with the New England Chapter of Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS).
Krisha majored in marketing with a concentration in Human Resources. Krisha’s industry knowledge, communication skills and passion for recruiting make her an invaluable recruiter here at J. Morrissey.