Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Clinical Trials -Research Assistant
Hamden, CT 06514 US
Clinical Trials Research Assistant
- Assist in the patient enrollment of potential trial participants.
- Ensure all patient documentation is obtained and maintained in accordance with specific protocol criteria.
- Coordinate patient/subject care from the recruitment phase through the patient/subject coming off the treatment and through the follow up phase.
- Confirm Patient eligibility and discuss discrepancies with research nurse and physicians.
- Enroll study participants by collecting source documentation and using the established sponsor or physician initiated databases required for registration.
Required Education, Experience, and Skills:
Minimum of two years experience in clinical research/clinical trials -or patient
Bachelor’s degree -Required
Additional Clinical background such as a Pharmacy Technician, or Certified Medical Assistant- Scribe experience all highly desirable.
Knowledge of EMR or EPIC highly preferred
Knowledge of federal regulations for HIPAA, IRB forms, patient consent forms, regulatory forms, and other clinical protocols documents Preferred but will train.
Additional experience necessary:
- Proven experience working in Clinical setting and the ability to make high-level decisions under a fast paced environment.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology
- Proven ability to multi-task, maintain confidentiality, extremely organized and meticulous with details
- Impeccable interpersonal skills and the ability to work as a team
- Advanced computer skills with Excel, Word, and competence with electronic medical databases such as EMR-EPIC or similar.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical industry and /or laboratories helpful.
Full Time with Benefits
Multiple locations- Hamden, North Haven, Trumbull, CT.
Send resume to Krisha Morander
Meet Your Recruiter
Krisha Morander, CPC
Vice President, Healthcare & Information Technology
Krisha joined J Morrissey in 2004 placing healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical roles on a direct hire basis. She is a hands-on Recruiter who specializes in Clinical Informatics and Traditional Information Technology recruitment both in direct hire and contract placements.
Krisha also complements her searches in the areas of nursing, psych, and clinical trials & research, Billing, Data Analyst, Mid to Director Level and C Level. She continues to stay connected with the evolving and complex industry through her membership with the New England Chapter of Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS).
She formerly was an Admissions Officer, assisting students for entrance to The Univ of Saint Joseph's School of Pharmacy and was a Lead Staffing Coordinator for New England Home care and Health Resources earlier in her career.
Krisha has been continually recognized within our agency for achieving record-high placement activity.
Krisha majored in marketing with a concentration in Human Resources. Krisha’s industry knowledge, communication skills and passion for recruiting make her an invaluable recruiter here at J. Morrissey.