Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Clinical Trials Patient Associate -(On Site)
North Haven, CT 06473 US
- Assist with Clinical Trial Participant Medical Records including concent, record adverse reactions, lab results through in person appointment and telemedicin consultation visits.
- The Associate will work within an office setting supporting the Patient Clinical Trials and Clinical Research Management team.
- The Therapeutic areas of focus include Oncology/Hematology
- This position is a fast paced, with very collaborative work environment
- Accurately documents demographic and medical data pertaining to the study with a high volume case load.
- Interact with the Pharmaceutical Sponsors and vendors
- Ensures the quality of data is accurate for regulatory filing
- Create and maintain project timelines and Coordinate project meetings and may produce quality meeting minutes.
- Conduct telehealth meetings with patients by communicating specific questions about adverse reactions, confirm appointments
- You will work closely with project managers to consult, conduct and identify gaps in clinical trial requirements required for Cancer Treatment Participants.
- Reviews and evaluates particpant/patient information gathered for the specific study they are participating in.
- Follows strick policies and regulatory requirements
- Accurately ddocuments participant medical records and data including demographic information, insurance information, lab, imaging and pharmacy information into EPIC EMR.
- Follows all documentation according to (SOP)Standard Operatiing Procedures.
- Creates and conduct specific reports using EMR and using Clinical Trial Data Software.
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare, life science, biology or similar Master's preferred.
- Three years healthcare experience such as Medical Assistant, Patient Access or Practice Manager or Medical Records or clinical research or similar Healthcare Practice Administrartive position
- Advanced EMR and patient documentation using EPIC-Proficient with EPIC and other medical software applications
- Must have conducted and experience with Telehealth /telemedicine patient appointments (THIS IS a REQUIREMENT)
- Proven demonstrated ability in EMR’s and electronic data capture systems for clinical trial management including telehealth and/or Video Visit software.
- Ability to work in a high volume fast paced environment
- Ability to shift priorities daily
- Billing or billing compliance experience
- Experience with patient informed concent process
- Patient facing and customer service experience is required.
- Provide patient with education on study process and protocol to follow and guide them through any questions
- Other clinical research or Medical experience (Preferred) Willing to obtain SoCRA certification within one year of hire and GCP -Good Clinical Practice Certification also preferred.
- Prior experience ideally in healthcare administration; Medical Office or Front office -Medical Assistant, Phlebotomy,Scribe, Project management
In Office setting located in Hamden, CT
$60-80K Depending on Experience Send resume to Krisha Morander-,VP Healthcare Recruitment
Meet Your Recruiter
Krisha Morander, CPC
Vice President, Healthcare & Information Technology
Krisha joined J Morrissey in 2004 placing healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical roles on a direct hire basis. She is a hands-on Recruiter who specializes in Clinical Informatics and Traditional Information Technology recruitment both in direct hire and contract placements.
Krisha also complements her searches in the areas of nursing, psych, and clinical trials & research, Billing, Data Analyst, Mid to Director Level and C Level. She continues to stay connected with the evolving and complex industry through her membership with the New England Chapter of Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS).
She formerly was an Admissions Officer, assisting students for entrance to The Univ of Saint Joseph's School of Pharmacy and was a Lead Staffing Coordinator for New England Home care and Health Resources earlier in her career.
Krisha has been continually recognized within our agency for achieving record-high placement activity.
Krisha majored in marketing with a concentration in Human Resources. Krisha’s industry knowledge, communication skills and passion for recruiting make her an invaluable recruiter here at J. Morrissey.