Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Clinician, Behavioral Health
76 New Britain Avenue Hartford, CT 06106
POSITION TITLE: CLINICIAN, BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
The Behavioral Health Clinician provides psychiatric clinical and case management services; conduct evaluations and assessments; provide ongoing counseling, treatment and intervention; conduct individual, group and family psychotherapy; provide consultation to other programs and agencies on treatment needs and behavioral plans; and perform other duties as assigned
- Executes initial Behavioral Health evaluations for individual and family in the outpatient clinic.
- Works with providers and external company regarding the treatment and progress of patient
- Ability to identify a patient’ s need of Behavioral Health services.
- Work closely with psychiatric partners for consultative and diagnostic needs
- Meet productivity specifications outlined by the clinic
- Complete all documentation required by State regulations
- Complete all required reports for outside agencies in a timely manner.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- PHD/PsyD., LCSW, LPC or LMFT degree
- Licensed in State of CT
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with outpatients, including experience with children and families in Behavioral Health
- Bilingual preferred, Spanish/English
***ALL QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE RESPONDED TO***
Executive Recruiter, Healthcare Services
Beth Brigham is an Executive Recruiter in our Healthcare Services Division. She brings to us over 18 years of recruiting experience placing various positions at the mid-management to senior executive level. In her previous role, Beth was a Director of HR, and was responsible for building the HR department from the ground up. She managed everything from employee recruitment, employee relations and benefits, payroll, community outreach, and overall personnel support.
Beth’s favorite quote is “Think Globally, Act Locally,” and she does that, not only in the office, but also outside of the office with her volunteerism. Beth is a proud volunteer with Dress for Success Hartford whose mission is to empower women to achieve economic independence by providing a network of support, professional attire and development tools to help women thrive in work and in life. She is also involved with the Chrysalis Center, Inc. and the Fern Street Community Kitchen in West Hartford. Beth’s recruiting experience and passion for helping people make her an excellent resource to our clients, candidates and internal employees as well.