Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
100 Retreat Avenue Hartford, CT 06106
J. Morrissey is currently seeking an experienced Compensation Consultant for a Contract to Hire opportunity for a large client in the Hartford, CT area.
The Compensation Consultant is responsible for administering the compensation and performance management programs for the client and affiliated companies. This individual will collaborate with department managers and HR Consultants on issues related to compensation and performance management.
- Assist with Job Description creation & maintenance
- Participate in salary surveys & make recommendations regarding range movement/market adjustments
- Updating & Pricing of Jobs
- Position Creation
- General Market Analysis work
- Administer the on-line performance management system
- Oversee the merit increase process
- Demonstrates strong customer-service focus and a collaborative problem-solving approach.
- Bachelor' s Degree
- 5+ years directly related experience, preferably in a healthcare setting
- Proficient with the advanced functionality of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access applications
- Proficient in HRIS systems, ADP Version 5 preferred
Staffing Manager, Office & Financial Support
Jessica Goudreau has over 18 years of experience in the staffing industry and is a Staffing Manager with our Office Support team at J. Morrissey. Jessica primarily focuses on temporary and temporary-to-hire placements of office and finance professionals across all industries.
Jessica has recruiting and sales experience in many industries including office and administration, manufacturing, and health care. Prior to joining J. Morrissey, Jessica worked for a large health care organization where she oversaw multiple site facilities. While there, she was consistently recognized for her outstanding recruiting and staffing strategies, performance, and customer service. Jessica’s strong work ethic and excellent communication skills make her an invaluable asset to our team.
Outside of the office, Jessica enjoys volunteering in the community. She is specifically passionate about animals and has worked on many projects at local animal shelters.