Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
134 State Street Meriden, CT 06450
POSITION TITLE: Credentialing Specialist
POSITION SUMMARY: Would you like to work in a brand new state of the art Healthcare building? Our client is currently using some of the latest available technology. They are currently looking for a Credential Specialist with 2+years of experience credentialing medical providers
- Ensures that all necessary licenses and credentials are verified and updated for all facilities
- Work closely with Finance department to ensure appropriate applications/registrations with 3rd party payors are complete
- Utilize strong research skills to gather pertinent information to credential provider
- Process applications for appointment as well as reappointment of privileges
- Handling credentialing support issues including managing and supervising responses and any actions that are required
- Tracks license and certification expirations for providers to ensure timely renewals
- Bachelor’ s degree REQUIRED
- 2+ years of credentialing experience desired
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Multi tasker and organized
- Healthcare office experience
Our client offers a great benefit package: Medical, Dental, Vision, STD/LTD, 403B and PTO
***ALL QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE RESPONDED TO***
Executive Recruiter, Healthcare Services
Beth Brigham is an Executive Recruiter in our Healthcare Services Division. She brings to us over 18 years of recruiting experience placing various positions at the mid-management to senior executive level. In her previous role, Beth was a Director of HR, and was responsible for building the HR department from the ground up. She managed everything from employee recruitment, employee relations and benefits, payroll, community outreach, and overall personnel support.
Beth’s favorite quote is “Think Globally, Act Locally,” and she does that, not only in the office, but also outside of the office with her volunteerism. Beth is a proud volunteer with Dress for Success Hartford whose mission is to empower women to achieve economic independence by providing a network of support, professional attire and development tools to help women thrive in work and in life. She is also involved with the Chrysalis Center, Inc. and the Fern Street Community Kitchen in West Hartford. Beth’s recruiting experience and passion for helping people make her an excellent resource to our clients, candidates and internal employees as well.