Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
759 Chestnut Street Springfield, MA 01199 | Temp
- Clean, mop, scrub, sweep, vacuum, polish, dust and clean floors, walls, carpets, furniture, accessories, equipment, or other designated areas.
- Sanitize and wipe down procedure table and mattress, putting fresh linen on table after thoroughly cleaned to aid in rapid, efficient procedure room turnover.
- Procure equipment and supplies for specific assignments in accordance with Department’ s Manual.
- Pick-up, transport and dispose of refuse and disposable items in designated manner, including sharps containers and biohazardous waste.
- In order to clean furniture or around furniture, arrange or rearrange furniture and accessories as needed.
- Follow department procedure guidelines and standard precautions in managing contaminated patient care equipment and supplies. Standard precautions includes hand hygiene, sharps safety, wearing personal protective equipment, cleaning and disinfecting the environment.
What you will need:
- Must be able to read, speak, and understand English.
- At least 1 year of experience in health care environmental services or related field preferred.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize workload.
What you need to know:
- Positions may be second shift (3: 00 pm to 11: 30 pm)
- All positions require rotating weekends and holidays.
- These position are located in Springfield, MA.