Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
6 Old Stage Rd Westfield, MA 01085 US
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Entering quotes and Sales orders in SAP Business One per customer requirements.
- Answering incoming phone calls, working in Customer service related email inboxes.
- Making outgoing Business Development or Order follow up calls.
- Greeting visitors.
- Process Return Authorizations, creation of new Item Masters, creating of new Business Partners, assigned miscellaneous reporting.
- Communicate with outside vendors.
- Participate in weekly meetings.
- Attend Trade shows as needed for business needs.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Customer Service related position.
- Experience with incoming and outgoing phone calls.
- Proven work history in making outgoing (Sales-Cold) calls.
- Advanced knowledge and Comfort level with various computer software systems, including Microsoft Office suite, SAP Business One and Salesforce.
- Ability to meet deadlines and have exceptional time management skills.
- Must have exceptional attention to detail.
- Must be a team player – working well with others.
- Must be a self-starter, high achiever, driven to succeed.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-intensity work environment.
- Ability to work Monday thru Friday from 8am – 5pm (1 Hour Lunch) with no exceptions.
- Ability to read and write procedural instructions and comprehend direction in order to create and follow process.
- Ability to read and write English. Foreign language is a plus but not required.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to communicate effectively with others within and outside of the company via conversation, email, etc.
- Must be flexible and willing to perform other tasks as assigned.
- Must be able to handle and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Working in a clean well lit, climate controlled office for 8 hours a day.
- Working on a desk top computer for extend amounts of time up to 8 hours a day.
- Talking on a telephone for extended periods of time.
- Reading Client and vendor supplied catalogs for extended periods of time.
- Work somewhat close to other people, such as when sharing office space and such as being on the telephone with customers regularly.
- There is a warehouse and manufacturing area that require specific PPE prior to entering. No access granted to these areas unless proper posted safety procedures are followed.
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of Staffing Services, Healthcare and Office Services, Springfield Office
Melissa Cartier is an Account Manager in our J. Morrissey Springfield Office. Melissa has been with J.Morrissey for over 3 years and brings to us several years of career services and counseling experience. Melissa works with large and small companies in the Springfield area, and is responsible for managing new and current clients as well as recruiting and onboarding temporary candidates for temporary positions.
Prior to joining J. Morrissey, Melissa was the Director of Career Services at Premier Education Group where she performed various career development functions and achieved company benchmark placement rates. Melissa started her career as a Certified Medical Assistant, which has provided her with valuable insights into the healthcare industry and has helped her form strong connections with her clients and candidates.
In addition to her passion for recruiting and building relationships, Melissa volunteers her time public speaking in schools where she delivers presentations on career development and growth. Melissa also belongs to the Chicopee Chamber of Commerce. Her industry knowledge, commitment to quality service, and enthusiasm for people make her an invaluable member of the J. Morrissey team.