Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Customer Service Rep- MANUFACTURING
340 State St Ludlow, MA 01056
Customer Service Specialist Job Description
Our client is seeking two new Customer Service Specialists for TEMP-TO-HIRE opportunity.
Interact with customers by answering product and service questions, processing orders, preparing correspondences and fulfilling customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Receives and prioritizes requests from customers.
- Accurately processes incoming orders in accordance with company processes and practices.
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases.
- Proficient Computer Skills needed in Microsoft Windows and Office (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Detail oriented individual, with positive, can do attitude, and the desire to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with customers and vendors in a professional manner.
- Communicate with internal procurement staff, or directly with vendors, to obtain accurate subcontracted material and labor pricing with lead times.
Other qualifications sought include:
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Proven customer support experience a must
- Experience in a manufacturing environment a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
Branch Manager, Springfield Office
Derek Carroll has been working in healthcare staffing and recruiting for over 20 years, and has been with J.Morrissey since 2012. Prior to coming to J.Morrissey, Derek ran a private duty homecare company matching caregivers to families, and a staffing agency providing healthcare workers to a variety of settings such as long term care, hospitals, corrections, occupational health, behavioral health and more.
As the Branch Manager for J.Morrissey’s Springfield office, Derek continues to staff clinical and non-clinical personnel in those types of healthcare settings, in addition to roles in insurance, finance, commercial and other industries. Derek is also responsible for the daily operations of the branch and its staff, as well as collaborating extensively with the other divisions.
Derek is active in the Pioneer Valley community with serving on the Business Advisory Council for the Mass Rehab Commission and the Allied Health Collaborative through the Regional Employment Board. He also participates with several career services agencies, as well as social services agencies in the region such as Wayfinders and Viability Inc.
Derek received a Bachelor of Science degree in Liberal Arts from Northeastern University in Boston, with concentrations in Philosophy and Psychology.