Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Customer Service Representative
66 Granby St Bloomfield, CT 06002
We currently have an exciting Temp to Hire opportunity in the Bloomfield, CT area for an experienced Customer Service Representative for an established manufacturing company! This is an excellent opportunity for a team player who desires a diverse customer service position and seeks to learn and grow as part of the team!
Responsibilities include quoting price and delivery, order entry, service order processing (customer repairs), issuing quotations (oral and written), resolving customer questions & problems and general administrative duties and special projects as necessary. Heavy phone interaction with distributors, customers and outside sales personnel.
Candidate MUST possess:
- Solid data entry skills
- Excellent, professional verbal & written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail & accuracy
- A background with previous employment within an industrial distribution/manufacturing company
- *Knowledge of indexable carbide milling tools a plus.
- Must have proven experience using ERP business process software
- Must have “ customer excellence” and “ customer driven” mindset and philosophy
- Proficiency with MS Excel
- Goldmine (CRM software) experience a plus
- Knowledge of Epicor Prophet 21 “ P21” ERP distribution software is desirable
- Knowledge of SQL databases/ SQL language a plus
Over time, this positions goal is to partially “ flex” into the company’ s purchasing/inventory control department. This is for back-up purposes & broadening of the candidate’ s skill set as their customer service department and purchasing/inventory personnel interact heavily on a daily basis. A candidate possessing purchasing/inventory management background is desirable.
Monday-Friday, 8: 00am-4: 30pm
Pay Range - $15.00-$19.00 p/h
Staffing Manager, Office & Financial Support
Jessica Goudreau has over 18 years of experience in the staffing industry and is a Staffing Manager with our Office Support team at J. Morrissey. Jessica primarily focuses on temporary and temporary-to-hire placements of office and finance professionals across all industries.
Jessica has recruiting and sales experience in many industries including office and administration, manufacturing, and health care. Prior to joining J. Morrissey, Jessica worked for a large health care organization where she oversaw multiple site facilities. While there, she was consistently recognized for her outstanding recruiting and staffing strategies, performance, and customer service. Jessica’s strong work ethic and excellent communication skills make her an invaluable asset to our team.
Outside of the office, Jessica enjoys volunteering in the community. She is specifically passionate about animals and has worked on many projects at local animal shelters.