Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Customer Service Representative
East Windsor, CT 06088 US
Customer Service Representative ($16-18/hr, depending on experience)
Temp to hire
In partnership with a local client of ours, we are looking for a personable and professional CSR to manage communication with clients, respond to customer inquiries, and assist in collections. This candidate should have a customer-focused attitude and be receptive to a great on the job training program.
- Address customer inquiries through answering questions of products, deliveries, and billing
- Provide accurate information about our client’s services
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues and concerns
- Document all customer interactions in CRM
- Receive and post payments
- Other responsibilities as needed
- 1+ years of experience in a client facing role
- Ability to connect and build rapport with clients
- Great speaking skills and a professional phone presence
- Skills in time management
- Strong skills in MS Excel are preferred
- Must be willing to submit to drug and background screening
Compensation and Benefits
- $16-18/ hr, depending on experience
- PTO for vacation and personal days
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiter, Office Support Group
Jake Anderson joined our Firm as an Associate Recruiter and works directly in our Office Support Group as well as our Accounting and Finance Group, focusing on both Contract and Direct Hire placement.
Prior to joining J. Morrissey, Jake worked at Glastonbury Hills Country Club, where he used his strong work ethic and passion for building relationships to develop his skills in communication and customer service. Jake is excited to be involved with a company that enables him to assist other people in finding their passions.
Jake is a 2021 graduate from Marist College in Poughkeepsie, New York, where he graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration and a concentration in Human Resources as well as a minor in Psychology.