Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Customer Service Representative
48 South Road, Unit 2 PO Box 398 Somers, CT 06071
J.Morrissey is currently hiring for a customer service representative for an insurance company located in Somers, CT.
This is a full time position scheduled to start in September. This will be a temp to hire position for the right candidate.
The pay for this position is $16-17/hour, depending on experience.
Hours for this position: 8: 30am -4: 00pm Monday - Friday
- Answer phones
- Schedule appointments and workshops
- Emailing workshop registration confirmations
- Filing out applications & tracking mail out applications on excel
- Helping out with making copies, writing thank you cards, ect., filling if needed
- Filing and pulling files
- Assisting in other customer service aspects including but not limited to, billing issues, and forms for various products
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- At least 2-3 years in a customer service, phone based environment
- Excellent customer service interaction skills
- Data entry and computer proficiency
- Working knowledge of outlook, excel, word
- Working knowledge of google email/calendar, one drive, and sharepoint
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi task and prioritize
For immediate consideration please submit your resume directly to this posting.
Staffing Manager, Office & Financial Support
Jenny Sand has over 4 years of experience in the staffing industry and is a Staffing Manager with our Office Support team. She primarily focuses on temporary and temporary-to-hire placements of office and financial professionals across all industries.
Prior to joining J.Morrissey, Jenny worked at a large international staffing firm where she sourced and filled temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct placement positions across a variety of industries including office support, financial services, light and heavy industrial, food service and more. While there, she managed the hiring process for a large financial firm, hiring upwards of 100 - 150 temporary employees for tax form processing. She was consistently recognized for placing qualified candidates and providing exceptional client and candidate service.
Jenny is actively involved with Soldier Solutions LLC, an organization that helps spread awareness for the struggles that disabled veterans face and assists in helping them receive service dogs. She received her Associate’s Degree in Business Management from SUNY Broome.