Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Digital Marketing Coordinator
29 South Main Street West Hartford, CT 06127 | Direct Hire
We are looking for a motivated self-starter who is passionate about digital marketing and video to join our innovative marketing department. The Digital Marketing and Video Coordinator position is responsible for assisting in implementing our company' s overall digital communications and marketing plan to drive traffic, engagement and new business.
Skills and Specifications:
- Work with marketing team to create and execute email and campaign strategy
- Coordinate promotion of video and article content through email and social media outlets
- Under general direction, plans and facilitates video production, including the planning, filming, editing, sound mixing, graphic design.
- Oversees video strategy and production with outside film vendor.
- Track and monitor outbound email campaign to ensure optimal campaigns and maximum effectiveness
- Assist with PPC, SEO & SEM campaign creation
- Assist in the maintenance of entire digital marketing presence including website content management, updates and maintenance, social media platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+
- Data analysis & report generation using Google Analytics
- Contribute digital campaign strategy ideas
- Design, build and send emails through marketing automation system
- Build graphic elements for digital use
- Assist the marketing team in marketing programs and special projects as requested
- Assist with any and all other marketing department functions on an as-needed basis
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- 1-3 Years in a marketing role with experience in the following:
- Experience managing and editing Web sites using a CMS system
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator and Apple FinalCut Pro for video editing
- Proficient with social media including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube
- Working knowledge of Google Adwords and Analytics
- Demonstrated experience in video promotions, production and equipment/editing software
- Familiarity with marketing automation systems
- Fluency in Google Analytics, SEM, PPC, SEO and all other aspects of online marketing
- Time Management, prioritization, organizational skills, attentiveness, accuracy in performance and a keen attention to detail are essential to this position.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with all types of personalities
- Effective project management, prioritization, multitasking, organizational and time management skills