Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Digital Printing Supervisor
Glastonbury, CT 06033 US
In partnership with a longstanding client of ours, we are looking for an experienced and reliable Digital Printing Supervisor to oversee digital productions for our client.
- Supervise activities of production processes and team members
- Perform maintenance on on digital press - changing toner, speed, color, finish
- Identify causes of errors and make necessary adjustments
- Maintain fully stocked inventory in accordance with current and upcoming projects
- Train team members on equipment and processes
- 3+ years of experience operating a digital printing press
- Experience supervising employees
- Experience with Cannon and Komo
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiter, Office Support Group
Jake Anderson joined our Firm as an Associate Recruiter and works directly in our Office Support Group as well as our Accounting and Finance Group, focusing on both Contract and Direct Hire placement.
Prior to joining J. Morrissey, Jake worked at Glastonbury Hills Country Club, where he used his strong work ethic and passion for building relationships to develop his skills in communication and customer service. Jake is excited to be involved with a company that enables him to assist other people in finding their passions.
Jake is a 2021 graduate from Marist College in Poughkeepsie, New York, where he graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration and a concentration in Human Resources as well as a minor in Psychology.