Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Healthcare Marketing Director, CT
20 Church Street Suite 1100 Hartford, CT 06103
POSITION TITLE: MARKETING AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT/HEALTHCARE
Our well recognized client is looking for a strong Marketing Professional. This individual must have strong relationships with Healthcare providers throughout CT. Someone who is a strategic thinker, a relationship builder, solutions driven and strong business development skills.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Senior Level management of large Healthcare organizations.
- Execute strategy and continuously monitor market trends for new opportunities
- Work cross functionally with internal and external partners
- Monitor changes in Market and how this may impact the company and clients
- Executes contracts with clients successfully
- Successfully executes contracts with targeted healthcare providers to achieve defined targets
- Bachelor’ s degree, Master’ s preferred
- 7+ years’ experience in healthcare leadership
- Business development experience in multiple types of healthcare facilities
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Strong communication skills; written and verbal
- Working knowledge of managed care
Executive Recruiter, Healthcare Services
Beth Brigham is an Executive Recruiter in our Healthcare Services Division. She brings to us over 18 years of recruiting experience placing various positions at the mid-management to senior executive level. In her previous role, Beth was a Director of HR, and was responsible for building the HR department from the ground up. She managed everything from employee recruitment, employee relations and benefits, payroll, community outreach, and overall personnel support.
Beth’s favorite quote is “Think Globally, Act Locally,” and she does that, not only in the office, but also outside of the office with her volunteerism. Beth is a proud volunteer with Dress for Success Hartford whose mission is to empower women to achieve economic independence by providing a network of support, professional attire and development tools to help women thrive in work and in life. She is also involved with the Chrysalis Center, Inc. and the Fern Street Community Kitchen in West Hartford. Beth’s recruiting experience and passion for helping people make her an excellent resource to our clients, candidates and internal employees as well.