Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Director of Operations
POSITION TITLE: Healthcare Operations Director
POSITION SUMMARY: The Healthcare Operations Director is a critical position for our client that will have room for upward mobility. This person will be responsible for managing a staff of individuals nationally. Our client is looking for a real go getter who wants to join a fast growing privately owned company. The ideal candidate will have a Clinical Supervisory background, ideally managing a facility such as LTC, Hospice or Home Care.
- Hands on leader role who is willing to roll up their sleeves to pitch in
- Manage 2 direct reports who handle scheduling and staffing allocations
- Experience in managing the staffing function in a Healthcare facility
- Oversee the supervision of a remote staff of 50+ Healthcare professionals
- Responsible for training, on-boarding, staff retention and motivation
- Daily communication with staff to resolve issues, review daily schedule, and troubleshoot any issues
- Strong recruiting skills to hire new staff members
- Performance evaluations for all staff
- Strong base salary with robust articulated bonus program
- Occasional travel required
- Work closely with in house recruiting to achieve planned staffing growth
- Ability to work with all levels of team
- Individual will occasionally work remotely
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Healthcare Management or Registered Nursing Degree
- 5+ years of experience in Healthcare management, nursing experience preferred
- Management of staff of 10+ individuals in work history
- Knowledge of working in large Healthcare facilities
- Strong computer skills with EHRS and Microsoft Suite
***ALL QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE RESPONDED TO***
Executive Recruiter, Healthcare Services
Beth Brigham is an Executive Recruiter in our Healthcare Services Division. She brings to us over 18 years of recruiting experience placing various positions at the mid-management to senior executive level. In her previous role, Beth was a Director of HR, and was responsible for building the HR department from the ground up. She managed everything from employee recruitment, employee relations and benefits, payroll, community outreach, and overall personnel support.
Beth’s favorite quote is “Think Globally, Act Locally,” and she does that, not only in the office, but also outside of the office with her volunteerism. Beth is a proud volunteer with Dress for Success Hartford whose mission is to empower women to achieve economic independence by providing a network of support, professional attire and development tools to help women thrive in work and in life. She is also involved with the Chrysalis Center, Inc. and the Fern Street Community Kitchen in West Hartford. Beth’s recruiting experience and passion for helping people make her an excellent resource to our clients, candidates and internal employees as well.