Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
759 Chestnut Street Springfield, MA 01199
Looking to hire several Custodians to work in a hospital setting.
- Clean, mop, scrub, sweep, vacuum, polish, dust and clean floors, walls, carpets, furniture, accessories, equipment, or other designated areas.
- Sanitize and wipe down procedure table and mattress, putting fresh linen on table after thoroughly cleaned to aid in rapid, efficient procedure room turnover.
- Procure equipment and supplies for specific assignments in accordance with Department’ s Manual.
- Pick-up, transport and dispose of refuse and disposable items in designated manner, including sharps containers and bio-hazardous waste.
- In order to clean furniture or around furniture, arrange or rearrange furniture and accessories as needed.
- Follow department procedure guidelines and standard precautions in managing contaminated patient care equipment and supplies. Standard precautions includes hand hygiene, sharps safety, wearing personal protective equipment, cleaning and disinfecting the environment.
What you will need:
- Must be able to read, speak, and understand English.
- At least 1 year of experience in health care environmental services or related field preferred.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize workload.
What you need to know:
- Positions may be second shift
- All positions require rotating weekends and holidays.
- These position are located in Springfield, MA.
Pay is 12.00 per hour
Rotating weekends and Holidays are a must
Account Manager, Springfield Office
Melissa Cartier is an Account Manager in our J. Morrissey Springfield Office. Melissa has been with J.Morrissey for over 3 years and brings to us several years of career services and counseling experience. Melissa works with large and small companies in the Springfield area, and is responsible for managing new and current clients as well as recruiting and onboarding temporary candidates for temporary positions.
Prior to joining J. Morrissey, Melissa was the Director of Career Services at Premier Education Group where she performed various career development functions and achieved company benchmark placement rates. Melissa started her career as a Certified Medical Assistant, which has provided her with valuable insights into the healthcare industry and has helped her form strong connections with her clients and candidates.
In addition to her passion for recruiting and building relationships, Melissa volunteers her time public speaking in schools where she delivers presentations on career development and growth. Melissa also belongs to the Chicopee Chamber of Commerce. Her industry knowledge, commitment to quality service, and enthusiasm for people make her an invaluable member of the J. Morrissey team.