Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Hartford, CT 06101 US
Monday – Friday, 9am-4pm
In partnership with a reputable non-profit client of ours, we are searching for a Donations Specialist to provide administrative support to the donations department
- Serve as a liaison between donors and the donations department, communicating over the phone and through email
- Manage donor database – gift entry, generating reports, and updating info on donors such as addresses and other personal contact information
- Maintain up to date list of current donors and prospects
- Project management
- Prepare gift proposals
- Maintain strong working relationships with internal and external parties
- Schedule and set up in person and virtual meetings
- Provide internal and external parties with specific company financial information
- Donor prospecting and outreach over the phone, mail, and email
- Update donation portion of the website
- Social media posts
- Develop donations reports
- Process and distribute donations
- Other responsibilities as needed
- Associate’s degree required
- 3+ years of experience in a non-profit company processing donations
- Experience with Salesforce is a hard requirement
- Experience with Crescendo is preferred
- Strong MS Office Suite skills
- Professional demeanor
- Project management skills
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiter, Office Support Group
Jake Anderson joined our Firm as an Associate Recruiter and works directly in our Office Support Group as well as our Accounting and Finance Group, focusing on both Contract and Direct Hire placement.
Prior to joining J. Morrissey, Jake worked at Glastonbury Hills Country Club, where he used his strong work ethic and passion for building relationships to develop his skills in communication and customer service. Jake is excited to be involved with a company that enables him to assist other people in finding their passions.
Jake is a 2021 graduate from Marist College in Poughkeepsie, New York, where he graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration and a concentration in Human Resources as well as a minor in Psychology.