Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
EPIC Clarity - Cogito Caboodle Analyst
93 Far Horizon Drive cromwell, CT 06457
Data Warehouse/EPIC Clarity Analyst-
Department-Data & Integration Services-
- Solutions based primarily on Epic Caboodle Data Warehouse and Epic Clarity operational data store.
- PIC Clarity - Cogito Caboodle Analyst is responsible to deliver business and clinical analytics and reporting solutions to the enterprise. These activities include requirements definition, development, test planning, test execution and direct interaction with the operational and service areas of the organization.
- Acts as an application expert, and participates in various projects
- This position is focused on development of data warehouse solutions enabling visualizations of key metrics and self-service analytics
- Analyzes, designs, build, test, and implement integration technology solutions that meet the specifications of a project or service request.
- Writes test cases and report results.
- Identifies problems following problem management expectations
- Resolve issues independently
- Adheres to standards and best practices, processes, and deliverables
- Participates in defining operational readiness requirements.
- Follows testing best practices and standards.
- Adheres to SLA expectations.
- Writes technical specifications for respective applications or infrastructure platforms.
- Participates in creating prototypes or proofs of concepts for new infrastructure technology.
- Bachelor' s degree or related field OR relevant work experience preferred
- 6+ years' experience in an application development environment
- Experience working with project teams to design and implement new solutions preferred.
- Experience working in team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- PTechnical skills should include SQL, ETL, MS SQL Server SSIS, Epic Clarity, and Epic Caboodle Administration. Certification preferred.
- Expert level knowledge in writing SQL code for queries, stored procedures, data cleansing and manipulation.
- Licenses and Certifications
- Epic Cogito Caboodle Certification preferred,
- Multiple Epic Clarity data model certifications preferred,
- Location-Cromwell, CT area
- Monday - Friday: 9: 00am - 5: 00pm (partial remote after probation period)
- Send resume to Krisha Morander
- Email: KrishaM@JMorrissey.com
Full -time-Direct Hire
Excellent Medical/Dental Benefits and generous PTO
Director, Healthcare Services & Healthcare IT
Krisha Morander, a Certified Personnel Consultant, (CPC), has over 25 years of experience in the healthcare staffing industry. She also has corporate HR Recruitment, homecare, mental health and academia background to compliment her overall knowledge of hiring talent. Krisha has been continually recognized within our agency for achieving record-high placement activity.
She places all levels of healthcare professionals within a broad spectrum of healthcare organizations across Connecticut and Massachusetts including hospitals, managed care organizations, physician practices, pharmaceutical organizations, mental health, government facilities, and long term care and rehab facilities.
Krisha also complements her searches in the areas of clinical recruitment, information technology and clinical trials & research. The blend of clinical informatics, statistics and analysis are an integrated part of measuring outcomes and data to measure surveys and scores. Krisha continues to stay connected with this evolving and complex industry through her membership with the New England Chapter of Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS).
Krisha majored in marketing with a concentration in Human Resources. Krisha’s industry knowledge, communication skills and passion for recruiting make her an invaluable recruiter here at J. Morrissey.