Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Electrical Design Engineer
31 Business Park Dr # 2 Branford, CT 06405 US
- Strong experience in electronic design and software/firmware skills
- Knowledge of Analogue and Digital Design
- Microprocessors/microcontrollers, programmable logic, embedded firmware/software, and simulation using Altium designer or similar
- 5-7 years of professional engineering experience
- Degree in Electronic Engineering or a similar subject
- Ability to travel internationally periodically
Salary: $120,000.00 - $130,000.00 per year
Schedule: 4/5 work week
- Early release Fridays and every other Friday off
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.
Meet Your Recruiter
Staffing Manager, Fairfield Office
Hilary comes to J. Morrissey with 7 years of recruiting experience in Temporary Placement and Direct Hire Placement.
Hilary is well versed in a wide range of industries from her time running a full desk, in addition to, managing on-boarding processes. Her focus will be recruiting, account management and client development in the Office Support Group space.
Hilary is a Staffing Manager working out of the Southern CT Office.