Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Electronics Test Technician
640 Hopmeadow St Simsbury, CT 06070
J.Morrissey is currently hiring for an Electronics Technician for a manufacturing client located in Simsbury, CT.
This is a direct hire position with our client.
The pay range for this position is $60, 000 - $70, 000 annually, depending on experience.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Testing and assembly of a variety of Electrical / Electro-explosive devices and/or systems per detailed manufacturing and quality instructions
- Electronic testing using Custom Test Equipment, Oscilloscopes, Meters, Power Supplies, etc.
- Testing activities include PCBA testing, validation and troubleshooting as well as operation of automated test equipment and subsequent report writing.
- Inspection of Electronics per IPC and J-STD requirements (Soldering, Crimping, Staking, Coating, etc)
- Assist engineers in development testing and manufacturing process under direction of engineers written instructions
- Support inventory maintenance of component parts and materials
- Setup and maintain work cells in accordance with 6S principles.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- 3-5 years of prior experience with Electrical testing
- Experience with Oscilloscopes, Meters, Power Supplies, etc.
- Current J-STD-001 Soldering Certification
- Current IPC-A-610 Inspection Certification
- SMT Assembly Equipment Experience
- Ability to follow procedures both written and verbal
- Must have a high school diploma
- Candidates may be required to submit for background check screening
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume directly to this posting
Staffing Manager, Office & Financial Support
Jenny Sand has over 4 years of experience in the staffing industry and is a Staffing Manager with our Office Support team. She primarily focuses on temporary and temporary-to-hire placements of office and financial professionals across all industries.
Prior to joining J.Morrissey, Jenny worked at a large international staffing firm where she sourced and filled temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct placement positions across a variety of industries including office support, financial services, light and heavy industrial, food service and more. While there, she managed the hiring process for a large financial firm, hiring upwards of 100 - 150 temporary employees for tax form processing. She was consistently recognized for placing qualified candidates and providing exceptional client and candidate service.
Jenny is actively involved with Soldier Solutions LLC, an organization that helps spread awareness for the struggles that disabled veterans face and assists in helping them receive service dogs. She received her Associate’s Degree in Business Management from SUNY Broome.