Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Employee Relations Specialist
100 Grand Street New Britain, CT
J. Morrissey is currently recruiting for an Employee Relations Specialist role for a client located in New Britain, CT.
This is a temporary position.
Pay: Depending on experience
- Counsels employees regarding work, family, or personal problems
- Explains company compensation and benefit programs, such as medical, insurance, retirement, and savings plans, and enrolls workers in specified programs
- Arranges for employee library, lunchroom, recreational facilities, and activities
- Prepares reports to communicate information about employee concerns and comments and organizational actions taken
- Attends conferences and meetings, as employee-management liaison, to facilitate communication between parties
- Prepares reports and enters and updates medical, insurance, retirement, and other personnel forms and records, using computer
- Audits benefit accounts and examines records to ensure compliance with standards and regulations
- Arranges for employee physical examination, first aid, and other medical attention
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- 3-5 years of Employee Relations experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Computer application savvy
- Ability to multi-task in an extremely fast paced environment
- Ability to change tasks immediately based on priorities and deadlines
- Degree Preferred
Qualified candidates should submit their resume to this job posting for immediate consideration.
Staffing Manager, Office & Financial Support
Jenny Sand has over 4 years of experience in the staffing industry and is a Staffing Manager with our Office Support team. She primarily focuses on temporary and temporary-to-hire placements of office and financial professionals across all industries.
Prior to joining J.Morrissey, Jenny worked at a large international staffing firm where she sourced and filled temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct placement positions across a variety of industries including office support, financial services, light and heavy industrial, food service and more. While there, she managed the hiring process for a large financial firm, hiring upwards of 100 - 150 temporary employees for tax form processing. She was consistently recognized for placing qualified candidates and providing exceptional client and candidate service.
Jenny is actively involved with Soldier Solutions LLC, an organization that helps spread awareness for the struggles that disabled veterans face and assists in helping them receive service dogs. She received her Associate’s Degree in Business Management from SUNY Broome.