Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Epic Bridges Interface Analyst
282 Washington Street Hartford, CT 06457
Epic Bridges Interface Analyst
- Analyzes, implements and supports interfaces including analysis of data, business owner interaction for, testing, documentation of requirements, building and maintaining mapping tables.
- Responsible for Epic Bridges, Iguana Interface platform, Capsule Technologies
- Participates in the development, validation and execution of comprehensive implementation and test plans.
- Support all requirements in the planning, coordination, programming and implementation of releases, upgrades, or changes to the interface server environment.
- Plans and implements major software upgrades, ensuring change management procedures and methodologies are implemented and followed.
- Coordinates deployment into production.
- Monitors, patches and maintains through the lifecycle process.
- Secures the infrastructure by applying best practice security methodologies.
- Provides technology roadmap planning and testing for future interface platforms.
- Creates detailed work-related specifications, system design documentation, procedures, process and data flows, and project and change management plans
- Bachelor' s Degree
- 5 Years experience in Epic Bridges implementation and batch applications including data analysis, design, programming and implementation
- 3 years of business systems and project experience.
- 3 years of related experience as an interface analyst with at least 2 major production implementations.
- Experience developing and supporting the Epic environment and extensive background utilizing HL7.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Windows Server 2008+, and/or Epic Bridges certification highly desirable
Full time, Benefits
Mon-Fri, 8: 30AM-5PM -(Partial Remote available after probation period)
Free Parking on site--Rural area.
Send confidential resume to Krisha Morander| Email: KrishaM@JMorrissey.com
Director, Healthcare Services & Healthcare IT
Krisha Morander, a Certified Personnel Consultant, (CPC), has over 25 years of experience in the healthcare staffing industry. She also has corporate HR Recruitment, homecare, mental health and academia background to compliment her overall knowledge of hiring talent. Krisha has been continually recognized within our agency for achieving record-high placement activity.
She places all levels of healthcare professionals within a broad spectrum of healthcare organizations across Connecticut and Massachusetts including hospitals, managed care organizations, physician practices, pharmaceutical organizations, mental health, government facilities, and long term care and rehab facilities.
Krisha also complements her searches in the areas of clinical recruitment, information technology and clinical trials & research. The blend of clinical informatics, statistics and analysis are an integrated part of measuring outcomes and data to measure surveys and scores. Krisha continues to stay connected with this evolving and complex industry through her membership with the New England Chapter of Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS).
Krisha majored in marketing with a concentration in Human Resources. Krisha’s industry knowledge, communication skills and passion for recruiting make her an invaluable recruiter here at J. Morrissey.