Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
One Abrahms Boulevard West Hartford, CT 06117
J.Morrissey is currently hiring for an Executive Assistant for a client located in West Hartford, CT.
This is a full time position, and will be temp to hire for the right candidate.
The pay range for this position is $25-27 per hour, depending on experience.
The hours for this position are Monday – Friday 8am – 4: 30pm, plus one late night per month for the board meeting (Time will be comped the following Friday).
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting executives and business partners within the firm
- Scheduling, cancelling, and maintaining calendar appointments
- Scheduling and booking travel
- Maintaining travel expenses
- Scheduling and preparing for meetings and conference calls
- Preparing agendas, and other materials
- Attending meetings and taking meeting minutes
- Managing administrative projects
- Represent company in a professional manner
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- At least 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience working with Executive Level and Board of Directors
- Meeting Minutes expertise
- Interim to Professional Microsoft Suite expertise
- Emphasis on punctuality and proper etiquette.
- Organization, and attention to detail are a must
- Ability to multi-task and manage several responsibilities
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume directly to this posting
Staffing Manager, Office & Financial Support
Jenny Sand has over 4 years of experience in the staffing industry and is a Staffing Manager with our Office Support team. She primarily focuses on temporary and temporary-to-hire placements of office and financial professionals across all industries.
Prior to joining J.Morrissey, Jenny worked at a large international staffing firm where she sourced and filled temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct placement positions across a variety of industries including office support, financial services, light and heavy industrial, food service and more. While there, she managed the hiring process for a large financial firm, hiring upwards of 100 - 150 temporary employees for tax form processing. She was consistently recognized for placing qualified candidates and providing exceptional client and candidate service.
Jenny is actively involved with Soldier Solutions LLC, an organization that helps spread awareness for the struggles that disabled veterans face and assists in helping them receive service dogs. She received her Associate’s Degree in Business Management from SUNY Broome.