Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
10 Columbus Blvd Hartford, CT
J. Morrissey is currently hiring for a professional executive assistant with our client located in Hartford, CT.
This position will be directly supporting the president of a specialty medical group.
Hours: Standard hours will be 8am – 5pm however overtime may be mandatory before or after standard hours as needed
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintenance of schedules and calendars and coordination of meeting plans to administer operational objectives and improve productivity and overall performance.
- Preparation of daily binders including schedules and supporting material for meetings
- Typing and formatting of e-mails sent on behalf of the President
- Proficiency interacting with Executive Management Team, Leadership, Practice Managers, Physicians, Executive Assistants, and all levels of administrative support.
- Adept in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Complicated meeting planning and coordination
- Event and presentation coordination
- Create PowerPoint presentations from hand-written drafts
- Support visiting interviewees with hotel arrangements
- Coordinate items needed for signature such as grants, legal contracts and agreements
- Scheduling of Chief of Psychology and Chief of Rheumatology search committee meetings and liaison to Search Committee firm
- Support with meeting agendas and meeting material, including follow up with those required to include supplemental material
- Assistance with weekly Operations Leadership meeting activities
- Holiday card list preparation
- Specialty projects track information and schedules for Communications Department
- Support requested for a supplemental Grid project involving organization of satellite office schedules and record keeping
- Binder preparation for group meetings
- Participant in Executive Assistant meetings and huddles
- Manage constantly changing calendars
- Handle responsibility as primary point of contact communicating with all levels of the organization internally as well as with the external community using sound judgment, diplomacy and tact
- Conduct Internet research for Power point material
- Support on matters related to the President’ s initiatives
- Anticipate Executives’ needs and required tools for success
- 6-10 years of professional executive assistant experience
- Heavy experience with calendar scheduling
- Skilled at handling multiple tasks at once while maintaining attention to detail and prioritizing immediate needs
- Exercise discretion and strict confidentiality while providing comprehensive support in fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Must be professional and comfortable interacting with high level executives
- Proficient with Microsoft office products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Self-disciplined and focused in handling time-sensitive needs
- Must have knowledge of medical terminology
Qualified candidates should submit their resume directly to this job post for consideration.
Staffing Manager, Office & Financial Support
Jenny Sand has over 4 years of experience in the staffing industry and is a Staffing Manager with our Office Support team. She primarily focuses on temporary and temporary-to-hire placements of office and financial professionals across all industries.
Prior to joining J.Morrissey, Jenny worked at a large international staffing firm where she sourced and filled temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct placement positions across a variety of industries including office support, financial services, light and heavy industrial, food service and more. While there, she managed the hiring process for a large financial firm, hiring upwards of 100 - 150 temporary employees for tax form processing. She was consistently recognized for placing qualified candidates and providing exceptional client and candidate service.
Jenny is actively involved with Soldier Solutions LLC, an organization that helps spread awareness for the struggles that disabled veterans face and assists in helping them receive service dogs. She received her Associate’s Degree in Business Management from SUNY Broome.