Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
New Haven, CT 06501 US
$25-30/ hr, depending on experience
New Haven, CT
In partnership with a reputable local organization, we are recruiting for a polished Executive Assistant to provide high level support to our client's department staff.
This is a ~6 month contract and can lead to permanent employment within this organization.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal staff members, vendors, and visitors
- Proofread and edit formal documents
- Assist with expense and budget reports
- Monitor email inboxes and calendars of department staff
- Manage phone lines, transferring calls and taking messages when needed
- Managing calendars for directors
- Planning travel, events and meetings – set up catering, book conference rooms, help out at events
- Take meeting minutes
- Electronic filing
- Other responsibilities as needed
- 5+ years serving in an executive support role
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Great computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Superior organizational skills
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiter, Office Support Group
Jake Anderson joined our Firm as an Associate Recruiter and works directly in our Office Support Group as well as our Accounting and Finance Group, focusing on both Contract and Direct Hire placement.
Prior to joining J. Morrissey, Jake worked at Glastonbury Hills Country Club, where he used his strong work ethic and passion for building relationships to develop his skills in communication and customer service. Jake is excited to be involved with a company that enables him to assist other people in finding their passions.
Jake is a 2021 graduate from Marist College in Poughkeepsie, New York, where he graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration and a concentration in Human Resources as well as a minor in Psychology.