Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Wethersfield, CT 06109 US
Monday-Friday, 40 hrs/ week
$70-75k, depending on experience
In partnership with a great local client of ours, we are recruiting for an polished Executive Assistant to support this company's President and management team.
- Assist in managing calendar the company's President using Outlook
- Supervise administrative staff
- Plan and organize meetings, taking minutes when needed
- Prepare agendas, reports, and presentations with a high degree of accuracy
- Receiving, sorting, and distributing mail
- Assist different departments (especially Human Resources) with administrative projects
- Arrange travel when needed
- Other responsibilities as required
- 5+ years of experience in a senior support role
- Bachelor's degree is preferred, Associate's degree is required
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Proficiency in Outlook
- Must be willing to submit to drug and background screening
Meet Your Recruiter
Vice President, Accounting & Finance and Office Services
Colin Paterson has over 6 years of experience in the staffing industry and leads our Office Support team here at J. Morrissey. He primarily focuses on temporary placements of office and financial professional across all industries.
Prior to joining J. Morrissey, Colin was a Contracts and Recruiting Manager at a national recruiting and staffing firm where he led a team of recruiters focusing on sourcing and filling skilled positions across manufacturing, engineering and distribution industries. While there he learned various management styles, industry trends, sales techniques and situational leadership skills.
Colin is actively involved with Quinnipiac Valley Chamber of Commerce, Bristol Continuing Education, and the Central Connecticut State University Alumni Association. He received his Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Central Connecticut State University. His recruiting and staffing industry knowledge enables him to communicate effectively with his candidates and clients to ensure good matches on both sides.