Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Executive Legal Secretary
Hartford, CT 06101 US
- Managing calendars for attorneys
- Managing the office’s phone lines
- Coordinating meetings, taking minutes
- Assist in the preparation of court statements and forms
- Managing records and assisting in special projects
- Reviewing and formatting documents, providing edits when needed
- Other responsibilities as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of administrative experience, preferably in the legal field
- Experience providing executive support
- Superior organizational and communication skills
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Must be proficient in MS Office and able to learn new software
- 14 days of paid time off and 10 paid holidays yearly
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k/profit sharing plan
- Life and disability insurance
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiter, Office Support Group
Jake Anderson joined our Firm as an Associate Recruiter and works directly in our Office Support Group as well as our Accounting and Finance Group, focusing on both Contract and Direct Hire placement.
Prior to joining J. Morrissey, Jake worked at Glastonbury Hills Country Club, where he used his strong work ethic and passion for building relationships to develop his skills in communication and customer service. Jake is excited to be involved with a company that enables him to assist other people in finding their passions.
Jake is a 2021 graduate from Marist College in Poughkeepsie, New York, where he graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration and a concentration in Human Resources as well as a minor in Psychology.