Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Executive Recruiter - Healthcare
289 Broad Street Windsor, CT 06095
EXECUTIVE RECRUITER – HEALTHCARE SERVICES GROUP
J. Morrissey is seeking a Direct Hire Executive Recruiter to join our well respected Healthcare Practice in our Windsor location. We have been a leader in the Executive Search and Staffing field for over 3 decades.
Our Healthcare practice places candidates into a myriad of environments both Non - Profit and For – Profit, as well as, Clinical and Non-Clinical throughout Connecticut and Western Massachusetts. Our recruiters work a full desk (full lifecycle recruiting) therefore giving you the ultimate control of your own success.
The ideal candidate for this position has a positive attitude, excellent communication skills and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to make a positive impact in people’ s lives while helping companies achieve their business goals.
Our agency has built an environment where our employees can grow and build rewarding careers while serving others. If you are passionate about building meaningful relationships with clients, candidates and your team, then connect with us today.
- Builds a client base through networking, leads, referrals, cold calling efforts, past clients, and other avenues; consistently develops and grows new and existing client base
- Educates and secure new clients on the services of J. Morrissey
- Secures detailed job descriptions from clients to ensure quality placements
- Educates clients regarding labor market, trends, wages, benefits, and realistic expectations in today' s market
- Interviews candidates to evaluate work history, skills, competencies, education, compensation etc.
- Performs reference and background checks on candidates
- Prepares candidates to present themselves professionally by assisting them in the development of a marketable resume and in the refinement of their interviewing skills
- Counsels and advises candidates regarding their objectives and career goals
- Sets candidate interview appointments with clients and follows up with both parties regarding feedback
- Negotiates salaries and fees
- A competitive salaried position with the potential to earn commissions / bonuses based on performance
- A privately owned company that has an entrepreneurial work environment
- A family oriented culture that values work / life balance
- Full benefit package including a 401K and match
- State of the art staffing software
- Job and industry specific training
- Community Outreach opportunities
- Free Parking
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- At least 2-5 years of experience in the Agency Staffing Industry; Healthcare preferred but, not required
- Someone who thrives on creating a positive customer experience for both the client and candidate
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong problem solving and relationship building skills
- Self- motivation and the desire to be in control on your earning potential
- A competitive and team oriented mindset
Meet Your Recruiter
Erik Heller, CPC, CTS
Senior Vice President & COO
Erik J. Heller has over 20 years of experience in the Recruiting and Staffing industry and has been with J.Morrissey since 1994 holding various roles with increasing responsibility. He is nationally recognized as a Certified Personnel Consultant and Certified Temporary Specialist.
As the Chief Operating Officer and Senior Vice President, Erik is responsible for the operations of all J.Morrissey offices (Windsor CT, Shelton CT, Springfield MA) as well as running a successful Healthcare Practice. He has experience placing Healthcare professionals into a variety of environments including: hospitals, managed care organizations, physician practices, management service organizations, home care agencies, and long term care facilities. In addition, Erik has a comprehensive understanding of Healthcare Reimbursement, the Revenue Cycle, Case Management and Managed Care.
Erik is a founding member and Chairman of the American Staffing Association’s Connecticut Regional Council, formerly known as the Connecticut Staffing Association, and is a Past President of the Connecticut Association of Personnel Services. He served on the Board of Directors and Executive Committee from 1999 to 2012 holding various roles such as Treasurer, 1st and 2nd Vice President Chairs. Other association’s Erik has involvement in: the National Association of Personnel Services, American Staffing Association’s Healthcare Section, Quinnipiac University Alumni Association, the Connecticut Medical Group Management Association, the Connecticut Case Management Society, and is a former Board member for the SummerWind Performing Arts Center.
Erik attended Quinnipiac College where he received a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Management with a concentration in Human Resources.