Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Facilities Maintenance Worker
J.Morrissey is currently hiring for a Facilities Maintenance Worker for a client located in Stamford, CT.
This is a temp to hire position for the right candidate.
Pay Rate: $20-24/hour depending on experience.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Routine servicing and repair operations to buildings, equipment, furnishings fixtures, etc.
- Daily janitorial responsibilities
- Light electrical work-changing light bulbs and ballast, etc.
- Oversees and performs the duties associated with events, including executing the set-up in a timely manner, and break-downs completed on schedule with spaces returned to normal state.
- Preventive maintenance and safety inspections on equipment as required
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- At least 2-3 years of prior facilities/janitorial experience, preferably in a hospital or healthcare industry
- Must be available to work weekends or late hours for events as scheduled
- Must take pride in work
- Must be able to lift 40+ pounds
- Must be comfortable climbing ladders, using tools, and power equipment as required
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume directly to this posting
Candidates may be submitted to background check and drug screening prior to employment.
Staffing Manager, Office & Financial Support
Jenny Sand has over 4 years of experience in the staffing industry and is a Staffing Manager with our Office Support team. She primarily focuses on temporary and temporary-to-hire placements of office and financial professionals across all industries.
Prior to joining J.Morrissey, Jenny worked at a large international staffing firm where she sourced and filled temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct placement positions across a variety of industries including office support, financial services, light and heavy industrial, food service and more. While there, she managed the hiring process for a large financial firm, hiring upwards of 100 - 150 temporary employees for tax form processing. She was consistently recognized for placing qualified candidates and providing exceptional client and candidate service.
Jenny is actively involved with Soldier Solutions LLC, an organization that helps spread awareness for the struggles that disabled veterans face and assists in helping them receive service dogs. She received her Associate’s Degree in Business Management from SUNY Broome.