Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Hartford, CT 06103
We are actively recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst to join a large and continuously growing company. While this person will be based out of the Hartford, CT Home Office, the position will be responsible for the oversight of upwards of 2, 500 locations across 16 regions. Working closely with the Business Performance Manager, the Sr. Financial Analyst will produce business analytics, financial reporting, budgets and long-term business plans. In addition, they will play an active role in the design of key charts, reports, scorecards, dashboards, KPIs and metrics, and in the production of presentations to C-level executives and Regional Vice Presidents. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to grow in both their career and within a great company.
- Provide assistance on all matters related to budgeting and business performance management
- Proactively develop and maintain dashboards, reports, and budget data entry forms that are accurate, concise, and easy to digest.
- Participate in business intelligent projects to develop metrics, KPIs, dashboards, and reports that will directly fuel decisions for the organization.
- Review regional budgets for accuracy and provide lead on preliminary review calls or meetings with each region as necessary
- Develop and maintain budget review charts and presentations to provide the CFO and other executives a quick, accurate, and thorough review as well as a solid understanding of the forecasted picture of each region
- Minimum a bachelor’ s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Must possess a strong understanding and knowledge of financial analysis
- Knowledge of Discounted Cash flow, Net Present Value, and ability to adapt and utilize new models of financial reporting and modeling
- A multi-level management approach and experience is necessary
- Detail oriented, proactive, and can articulate and communicate effectively
- Fluent in Microsoft Excel
Executive Recruiter, Accounting & Financial Services
Tyler Losure is an Executive Recruiter with our Accounting and Finance Group. Tyler focuses on direct hire placements across all industries, and he is responsible for representing top professionals at all levels of their accounting and finance careers.
Prior to joining J.Morrissey, Tyler worked as the Strategic Relations Coordinator at the Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants. There, he worked to educate and motivate college accounting majors to not only pursue accounting as a career choice but to take it a step further and complete the CPA process. Additionally, he facilitated the Societies business development efforts, acquiring and securing sponsors, vendors, and advertisers for various events and publications. Tyler also coordinated the CTCPA’s Fairfield County Young Professionals group as well as orchestrated the “Accounting Is My Major (AIM)” conferences for aspiring high school juniors and seniors.
Tyler is a current Leadership Board Member of the American Lung Association’s Northeast Chapter; actively involved with HYPE, a member of the Bushnell Young Professionals Group, and a member of the University of Hartford Rugby Alumni Association.
Tyler obtained his Masters of Arts & Science in Communications from the University of Hartford, where he also completed his bachelor’s degree in Communications.