Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Wethersfield, CT 06109 US
Contract to Hire
$80-90k salary with industry-leading benefits upon permanent hire
Hartford, CT (hybrid)
**Must be able to reliably commute to Hartford, CT 5 days per week**
In partnership with a growing local company, we are hiring for a Financial Analyst on a contract-to-hire basis. The Financial Analyst would join a small team and take on a unique and revenue-driving role within the organization.
- Conduct analysis and create reports on compensation models and performance metrics.
- Develop financial models to support decision-making related to compensation and reimbursement rates.
- Support mergers and acquisitions by analyzing the finances and processes of prospective companies to acquire
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify areas for improvement and implement solutions to enhance financial performance.
- Support the development of financial budgets and forecasts for the organization.
- Conduct research and analysis on industry trends and best practices related to provider compensation and financial management.
- 3+ years in a financial analysis role
- Advanced skills in MS Excel
- Experience with compensation and healthcare is a big plus
Meet Your Recruiter
Vice President, Accounting & Finance and Office Services
Colin Paterson's journey from Central Connecticut State University to the world of recruiting is a testament to his determination to follow in his father's footsteps in the business world. With a strong competitive spirit cultivated through years of playing sports and a natural talent for building relationships, Colin seamlessly transitioned into the staffing industry.
With over 12 years of experience spanning diverse industries, including accounting/finance, administrative support, manufacturing/engineering/supply chain, and human resources, Colin has honed his expertise in connecting the right talent with the right opportunities.
In March 2017, Colin embarked on his career with J. Morrissey, and his dedication and strategic thinking quickly propelled him to the role of Vice President of Accounting/Finance and Administrative Support Group. In this capacity, he continues to make a significant impact, shaping the future of the company.
Beyond his professional pursuits, Colin is an avid traveler with a passion for exploring new places and cultures. While he may have come to terms with the fact that his aspirations of becoming a professional golfer will remain a hobby, his commitment to excellence and continuous growth remain unwavering.
Colin Paterson's story is a testament to the power of determination, competitive spirit, and building strong relationships to succeed in the business world.