Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Manchester, CT 06042 US
In partnership with a local business, J. Morrissey & Co. is recruiting for several Fulfillment Clerks to assist with shipping, receiving, and inventory activities. This is a great opportunity with a reputable company in a new facility.
This position also offers room for growth into a supervisor role within the next year.
- Pick, unload, label, and store materials
- Verify incoming shipments for accuracy and quality, reporting and correcting any discrepancies
- Open packages and count/weigh materials to track and record quantity on hand
- Maintain accurate inventory controls, clerical records, and information to verify shipments
- Scan materials into system
- Manage and organize materials in warehouse
- Break down boxes and pallets
- High school diploma
- Computer skills
- Experience using warehouse equipment
- Exceptional organization, time management, teamwork, and communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to half of the shift and occasionally lift 25-50 lbs.
Compensation and Benefits
- $16-18/ hr, depending on experience
- Upon permanent hire, - full range of medical, vision, dental benefits; PTO, 401k with match
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiter, Office Support Group
Jake Anderson joined our Firm as an Associate Recruiter and works directly in our Office Support Group as well as our Accounting and Finance Group, focusing on both Contract and Direct Hire placement.
Prior to joining J. Morrissey, Jake worked at Glastonbury Hills Country Club, where he used his strong work ethic and passion for building relationships to develop his skills in communication and customer service. Jake is excited to be involved with a company that enables him to assist other people in finding their passions.
Jake is a 2021 graduate from Marist College in Poughkeepsie, New York, where he graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration and a concentration in Human Resources as well as a minor in Psychology.