Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
HR Compensation Coordinator
One Monarch Place Suite 1500 Suffield, CT 06035
Human Resources Compensation Coordinator
In this role, you are solely responsible for overseeing the compensation program with no direct reports.
Evaluates and analyzes salary data for executives and leadership along with all levels of staff including entry level to mid level of the enterprise wide organization of 400 employees.
Human Resources compensation can help contribute to growth and profitability by ensuring that pay structures and benefits plans are competitive.
design salary structured models of pay for equity to attract and retain the quality of workforce including executive level compensation packages including bonus structure, benefits structure, sign on bonus and exit compensation models.
Monitor salary structures, balance staffing needs with cost controls, and help ensure that policies, procedures
Consults with internal business partners, department heads and management to assess benefits, compensation and compliance needs.
Stays current on changing federal and state employee benefits regulations.
Evaluates competitor and workforce compensation and benefits packages.
May propose or create policies and procedures.
May monitor payroll interface to ensure compliance and data integrity while managing third-party Human Resource vendor resources when necessary.
Administers company compensation programs, including salary surveys, annual and long-term incentive programs, and deferred compensation plans.
Support the compensation function in day to day activities such as program administration, data survey submission and market analyses
Leads the administrative process of creating materials, analysis, for all levels.
Maintain all historical executive compensation data in accurate and usable form. Ensure the accuracy and timely delivery of all reporting and communications related to compensation programs.
Review and update executive status changes
- Bachelor' s degree required preferably in Human Resources Management
- Human Resources background with concentration in compensation models including salary, annual incentives, long-term incentives, benefits, and severance/change-in-control agreements.
- (CCP) Certified Compensation Professional or similar Certification
- 5 years' experience in compensation, executive compensation, consulting, or similar analytical role.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel and HRIS systems.
- Successful in environments that require working both independently and as part of a team, with initiative and accuracy.
- Previous experience preferred: equity administration, executive compensation processes and analyses, and / or board meeting support.
- Detail orientation in all elements of executive compensation from analysis to executive communication and presentations.
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills to establish and maintain relationships with internal and external partners.
- Proficient in HRIS technology systems and other MS Applications.
- Possess Critical Thinking, Business Acumen, Operational Excellence, Collaboration, Ambiguity, Attention to Detail, Initiative /Drive for Excellence, Improve workflow processes.
Send confidential resume to Krisha Morander
Direct Hire-Full time
Director, Healthcare Services & Healthcare IT
Krisha Morander, a Certified Personnel Consultant, (CPC), has over 25 years of experience in the healthcare staffing industry. She also has corporate HR Recruitment, homecare, mental health and academia background to compliment her overall knowledge of hiring talent. Krisha has been continually recognized within our agency for achieving record-high placement activity.
She places all levels of healthcare professionals within a broad spectrum of healthcare organizations across Connecticut and Massachusetts including hospitals, managed care organizations, physician practices, pharmaceutical organizations, mental health, government facilities, and long term care and rehab facilities.
Krisha also complements her searches in the areas of clinical recruitment, information technology and clinical trials & research. The blend of clinical informatics, statistics and analysis are an integrated part of measuring outcomes and data to measure surveys and scores. Krisha continues to stay connected with this evolving and complex industry through her membership with the New England Chapter of Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS).
Krisha majored in marketing with a concentration in Human Resources. Krisha’s industry knowledge, communication skills and passion for recruiting make her an invaluable recruiter here at J. Morrissey.