Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
New Haven County, CT US
Hybrid work schedule
Monday - Friday, can e full time or part time
In partnership with a growing local company, we are looking to hire a part time Recruiter to work for our client on a 3 month contract. The Recruiter should be comfortable screening resumes, scheduling interviews, screening candidates, and facilitating onboarding.
- Post jobs to job boards and screen resumes as they come in
- Identify strong resumes and schedule qualified candidates
- Coordinate onboarding and orientation – I-9 verification, new hire paperwork
- Maintain accurate employee records in HRIS
- Assist HR with other projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 2+ years of experience in full cycle recruitment and onboarding
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiter, Office Support Group
Jake Anderson joined our Firm as an Associate Recruiter and works directly in our Office Support Group as well as our Accounting and Finance Group, focusing on both Contract and Direct Hire placement.
Prior to joining J. Morrissey, Jake worked at Glastonbury Hills Country Club, where he used his strong work ethic and passion for building relationships to develop his skills in communication and customer service. Jake is excited to be involved with a company that enables him to assist other people in finding their passions.
Jake is a 2021 graduate from Marist College in Poughkeepsie, New York, where he graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration and a concentration in Human Resources as well as a minor in Psychology.